IS LOVE ALL THERE IS



I decides to pour out my feelings and my emotions from within.

Had anyone felt this way I am feeling right now?
Most times, when I want to write my heartfelt thoughts when I put my hands to write, words failed me and I don’t seem to get the right words to construct fascinating sentences but whichever way I am able to write down this feelings of mine I believe you would understand every letters put together to make up words that stylishly create this my thoughts into sentences

The feelings I had built within me is weighing me down and I made unto me a box of emotions to where I want to keep all this feelings I am not too sure if I should let go. sometimes I hate my pessimism it results in hesitancy and I get caught in a circle that circulates through my mind I take a breath and concentrate make sure my emotions don't instigate a decision I might regret or suffer for down the line

Why do my words pause with hesitation is it my overactive imagination that constant fear of the future and what will happen to me I’m uncomfortable having so much emotion and I don't know where I got that notion why can't it be more simple it's my only insecurity sometimes I feel so inundated is it really that complicated of course it isn't but I've created a monster in my mind happiness is all that matters. All there is; isn’t all I see I want more out of this but how do I made my feelings known?
I say nice things not just to flatter you; you know I mean it you're someone not easy to find and I do want a life with you yet my heart stay afar from you. Is this how the world goes around? Does the world revolve around love or does love revolves around the world or make the world go around. No wonder this heart of mine jumps with pleasure just at the thought of you.

so where do all these thoughts leave me I’m not sure but in the end I’m happy
to be the one to share these thoughts with you I hope my doubts don't complicate things nor go overboard and start to cling but everything will be fine because you feel the same way too
They say it hurts to love someone and not be loved in return. But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel, and then regret it
I know some day I would have the courage to prove my undying love for you because I know that even when I take away this feeling, passion, and the romance in this relationship I would still care for you.
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.