YOUR BUS-STOP IS NOT YOUR DESTINATION prt5

YOU WON'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT

I remember one Birthday I celebrated when the only thing I asked for was an IPod. I didn't ask for anything else so I was pretty sure I would get it. Though, they didn't come and I ended up having to save for 5 months on my own in order to purchase it.

And I couldn’t do anything about it. This shows that you won’t always get

What you want in life: people are going to be late, people will let you down, and items you want won't always be available to you at the right time. Do not always think that all you see in life is all there is.  Things may seem so real and you think all have to be at your disposal. You will not always have those beautiful things you desired most in life. Life is all about ups and down. Expect less from people and face the reality of life.

Important Lesson: Don't look for happiness in material possessions and if things don't go your way, learn to accept them. Life's too short to stay miserable.

Many People Will Love You, but Many Will Not
BE CONSCIENTIOUS

Let me start with my own awakening. I grew up handling my responsibilities myself I never have anyone to help and I never bothered asking or begging any relatives for any financial assistance.

I really needed to further my higher education but I was thinking how I would be able to do that. So I went looking for a job and I got one as a teacher in one private school. There I worked and I saved more money and I went to school. Even while in school because of the ascribed power that I had people were always around me they want to learn from me. My first breakthrough came when I discovered that I could learn anything ahead of my course mate and actually have to pay me to tutor them on the courses they couldn’t understand. That’s how I was able to finance my education. So I achieved the set goal.
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.