DON’T KILL AND BURY YOUR FIRST CHILD



 
  CONTROL YOUR INNATE APTITUDES
What do you see in the above image Implausibility or plausibility? What you are able to see will determine how far you will go in life. Look beyond what you see and make the impossible out of it. You cannot go beyond what you cannot see or conceive. To have a vision there must be a descriptive picture of such vision.

How do you take charge and control your innate ability? You must work on your mindset. Feed your mind with quality thinking and have the “I can do it mentality” don’t be led backward by your self-limiting thinking. Be open to learning new things, source for information; hang around with passionate people, go out there to see how things are being done, find something to motivate you, get inspiration from anything, contract your mind to think out of the ordinary be that extra that is added to just ordinary to be an extraordinary person, learn how to think positively, you must be free and you must have an open minded persona don’t be too unyielding.

You must be able to focus your mind on imaginary things then list out those things you love doing. Trace exhaustively to your childhood days what were those things you loved doing that everyone praise you for it? Find out that first passion of yours and build on it. For you to build anything you must first learn how to break something. Break ground to lay the foundation where you could that beautiful structure.

DO NOT KILL AND BURY YOUR FIRST CHILD

Find out your passion. What is that thing you think you may possibly do more if you were not doing your present job?

I will give you all a clue of my personal awaken. Growing up as a child my father was so much aware that I did more of writing and presenting my article to him for evaluations and he also noticed that I did more of writing than talking not because I couldn’t speak good English rather there was this thing inside of me a drive within me that’s continuously making me to feel like I want to  explode if I do not write down my ideas like the saying goes “your eyes cannot see your thoughts but it can read your thoughts only when written down in black and white”  there was this thing inside of me that I couldn’t comprehend but always motivating me to pick up a pen and a writing pad  and when I writes my father was the first person that I always get to read my notes. He is my first fan. My first note was “life acting like a chameleon” he couldn’t believe I was the one who had written such piece. He used to tell me “Stachys inside of you is a  great persona you are a child yet you speaks and writes like an adult” most times my peers could not comprehend what was on  my mind when I picked up my writing pad to write and I always analyze my rationale behind what I had written. Writing was my first child I grew up hopping I was going to be a journalist but at the long run something cut that short so I ended up studying Business Administration & Management and later took a course in marketing they were just a bus stop for me I knew it wasn’t my destination. I never killed my first child which was my first dream of becoming a straight writer. I never allowed circumstances to devastate me I took control of that person I wanted to be in life and I saw myself working hard to achieving it.

 

Now, I am asking you, what are your stories? Everyone has a story or two to talk about. None of you had a blanked childhood or without any talent. You are a masterpiece why don’t you show it forth? Where is that place you see yourself but you feel you are letting yourself down due to some reasons I am letting you know that those who killed their first child got nothing out of life they only wrapped up their lives in regrets and I’m sure you do not want to plummet on such list.

You can do whatever you had trained your mind to do in life nothing is there to limit you. If you believe you can make all the implausible plausible and you will soar high.  You are designed in such a way that you will most enjoy doing the very thing that you can do best because you have a special kind of spirit that do not recognizes any limitation of any kind. Just as the image above many will never see beyond what’s within a coconut. Let possibility be your world. Learn how to talk to you and ask yourself questions. You are not subjected to yourself rather your mind is subjected to you. Until you know how to control and give your mind instructions you wouldn’t know the innate ability that you have within.

Ask yourself thus: what are those things I can do best if I do not have any limitation of any kind and be better at it? You have your mind so think of those things you can trace. Think of those very things you believe you can do to touch lives and those things you can do and be happy that you are doing it. The fact that you enjoy something means that you probably have within yourself the capacity to be excellent in that area. One of your great responsibilities in life is for you to decide for yourself what you really love to do and then throw your whole heart into doing it and doing it well.

What are those things you do on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis which of them get you praise or compliments from other people around you? What are those things you can do positively well that can affect or change the lives of people around you or where you work that can change your work performance more than anything else?  It’s your duty to think what those things are and if you are able to write them down do due diligent to act on them immediately and do not procrastinate on them.


Successful people are those people who have invariably taken time to identify what they do well and most enjoy. They are the people who know what to do at the right time to improve their capacity or ability to succeed in life. They choose what they will give the whole of their mental mind to do and concentrate on those things that will make the big difference in their life and affect people positively. Spend your time well doing resourceful task. Do not waste your energy doing things that will neither add meaning to your life or people around you. Do things that will make a significant contribution to your life directly or indirectly. Do not be scared of making a mistake no one is perfect but we are all practicing to improvement and not to perfection. Anytime I go through my manuscript of the things I have written in time past, I will just node my head and smile. I am smiling at it because of the errors and my composition of words. I was able to at least express my thoughts back then in writing because I was not petrified of making such grammatical errors or have the impression that people might criticized me.

 It took me just a day to put down this article into what you are reading right now but now it’s taking me almost 2 weeks to make the necessary corrections before posting it. You cannot do everything in life but at least accomplish 80% and go back to make all the necessary corrections later. Out of the 80% hand-picked the few things you can do well and excel. The few things you will select should be the most challenging ones that will make a big difference in your life and how you are going to undertake it are within you. Just discover them and you will have great testimonies to share.

Have we been able to touch your life with this editorial? Did this message change your thinking?
what would you have love to do if you are not doing the job or course you are doing right now?
Share your story with us.

Kindly send us your comments through the comment box below.

 

 

 

 

 
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.