MYSTIFYING LIFE

 
Looking at this picture what do you see?
What you see determine what you feel I was thinking before writing this piece. Tracing back to history, many gave their lives for us to be alive we wouldn’t have be who we are today if not the ultimate price they had paid. We are living in freedom it is not because it is the natural course of life!
Some people had suffered in the past many had sowed; they believed in the “iron law of the universe” many supermen had fallen to delivered us from slavery. Starting to imagine how it would have be if we were still in the era of slavery although some people are still in the trade of trafficking human beings sometimes I wondered if they are God fearing. Man is made or unmade by himself in the arsenal of thought he falsifies the weapons by which he destroys himself, he also fashioned the tools with which he build for himself heavenly mansion of joy and strength and peace. Yet many of them strategies on how they could deny the blacks such peace. God the creator created man equally he never created some to be treated as aliens or slaves. But that’s a story for another day.

The recent past I was going through a friend’s page and something caught my attention. He wrote ‘’is there any way I could sue Satan for deceiving Adam and his wife at the Garden of Eden? He believes that Satan is to blame for all the pains humanities are suffering. How I wished I could sue Satan too for inflicting pains to God’s creations. What are we to say for the pains individual had brought upon themselves? Who are we to sue on that? Many go through hard time because they do not want to make a wave they just seat and expect manners to fall from heaven in this era of everyone to himself.

I do not want to write conscientiously in this article but I just want to write straight pouring out my pains in black and white. Life is a very beautiful thing. Yet there are many helpless people on the street shouting yet none heard their plead no one dares to share nor understand their plight though many did yet no one intended to proffers solution to their unending helplessness they are one of us yet far from our abode I pray one day God gives us the grace to share the little we have gotten to the weak yet strong at heart. How I wish the world will be free from pains, hardship and the homeless will have a shelter over their heads, a place to call a home yet the few rich has hundredth of houses scattered around. Yet many suffered, many are rendered homeless by those in authorities, I wish we all have the power (money) to help those who circumstances have denied the opportunity to enjoy the good things life have to offer.  God has given life to every living creature to enjoy to its fullest what happened at the long run of living on this earth growing up and leaving behind our childhood days to face the realities of life. Most of us want to fight it with our two bear hands and what that leaves us is frustration and regrets looking for whom to lean on but yet no help is forth coming. Do we have to abide with the Reality Principles which say that “you must deal with the world as it is, not as you wish it would be?

Approximating to what I had written on my previous post that I learnt about life in the hard way where I have to do everything that I needed in life all by myself no one seem to care how I got things done. I grew up handling my responsibilities myself I never have anyone to help and I never bothered asking or begging any relatives for any financial assistance not as if they weren’t buoyant.

I really needed to further my higher education but I was thinking how I would be able to do that. So I went looking for a job and I got one as a teacher in one private school. There I worked and I saved more money and I went to school. Even while in school because of the ascribed power that I had people were always around me they want to learn from me. My first breakthrough came when I discovered that I could learn anything ahead of my course mate and actually have them to pay me to tutor them on the courses they couldn’t understand. That’s how I was able to finance my education. So I achieved the set goal.

From time to time, life teaches us so many lessons but what we learnt out of it is what makes us a great person” Quote is mine.

You can learn whatever you want to learn. Upgrade yourself. People of this era enjoy buying expensive gadgets just to be among the high class persona. They can never pay for a professional course that is meaningful. No knowledge is mislaid that’s why I go beyond my course of studied to learn new philosophies. I want to be an encyclopedia anthology if possible. I go far as making research on every aspect of life. I listen to people when they talk; I always try to make them feel I am ignorant of what I’m asking just to get a supplementary knowledge from them. I like law so I learnt the elementary things that make them lawyers different from others. Everything I want to know I have this hunger of wanting to learn new things any profession that I never had the opportunity to study I do my findings and exploration. I feed my mind everyday with assorted information so to stay equipped. You too can do it. Do not limit yourself to that course you spent 4-5yrs to study at the university go wide and if you don’t your certificate will be your limitation in life. Be a change agent. Don’t be a rigid person. Be an extrapolator!

Please share your views and suggestions in the comment box.
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.