A GOAL-GIVER NOT A GOAL-GETTER

GOAL-GIVER NOT GOAL-GETTER

My second breakthrough in life which is actually my first was when I realized that I am all by myself. I am completely responsible to myself and everything that happened to me. No one was going to do anything for me I was responsible for everything that I need in life.  I was just on my own. I was getting things done by myself no matter the situation or limitations it was left to me how I was going to find solution to it. I never have to be blaming anyone when I fail in one thing or the other. I took responsibility for my mistakes and I also look for ways to overcome them. Your acceptance of personal responsibility for your life is the giant step from childhood to maturity. Have a positive mentality-build I can do mentality within you-it will help you pass through in life. Be a ‘goal giver’ the world has grown beyond the era of a ‘goal-getter’. I never blamed others for the hard time I was going through then because I learnt that others are responsible for 20% of the things that befell me I am responsible for the remaining 80%. I never saw myself as a primary creative force in my own life. For you to be able to take total responsibility for yourself, you must first see yourself as a victim. Thereafter, see yourself as a champion.
BE  COURAGEOUS

“There can be no great courage where there is no confidence or assurance, and halt the battle is in the conviction that we can do what we undertake.” Courage, confidence, Integrity, truthfulness, reliability goes a very long way. You must be courageous it help you face any limitations in life as you journey alone to your designed destination. The journey of life is very competitive so be ready to face it so you wouldn’t be left behind. There are others who are also striving hard to be at the top. Just as Tuface Innocent Idibia wrote: ‘’if it’s just me I will be living my life like I don't care  living like  nobody is around’’ you know the rest of the song. You are living in a real world. Where Critics are always waiting to see you fail, they will always to around you either to motivate or to discourage you. You cannot get more than what you put into something that’s the law of sowing and reaping. You will always get out what you put in whatever you are doing if you invest so much into yourself you will work effortless in achieving your goals. Everything will be at your reach.
Important Lesson: Not everyone is always going to like you, and that's fine. If people want to spend time talking about you then that is their problem. You are perfect as you are. You shouldn't need everyone to like you to have some form of self-esteem.
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.