What Was The Most Embarrassing Christmas Gift You Ever Received?


 

Christmas is around the corner and everyone is wondering on the kind of gifts to share and what to buy for their loved ones while many are so worried because they do not want to receive any embarrassing and worst gifts from people.

sometimes, you wish you could tell people what they should buy for you. The truth is that we cannot control the things or gifts will receive from anyone.

Last Christmas I didn't receive any special gifts and I took the pain to go right on the street and share..it was a working week for me at work because I have to work till 24th December that was in year 2012 because my annual leave was not approved I canceled my trip to South Africa.
I was on the street of Lagos, I spent it with the orphans on the street and the beggars that was the best I could give to feed them and to share the little I have in my own special way. I have a sense of fulfillment when I give my all to the less privileges on the street.This Christmas, I am wondering what best gift I will be receiving from friends and families.
My question now is "what was the most embarrassing Christmas gift you have ever received?
Kindly share with us.
Share on Google Plus

About King Angela Uyi

I am Angela Uyi aka Mama Naija|Two time Social Media Personality Winner| A smooth talker| Humanitaria| Ghost Writer| CopyWriter |Twitter:@Angelauyi |
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content except noted photos and videos copyright © 2023, King Angela Uyi Creations.
All rights reserved. *Any images or videos not listed as mine are copyright to their respective owners and were used under creative common license or fair use standards. IF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS YOUR MATERIAL AND YOU DO NOT WISH IT TO BE ON THE SITE, PLEASE EMAIL Us angelaeuyi@gmail.com AND WE WILL REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Content created and maintained by King Angela Uyi.